Monday 6 February 2017

Continuous Intake Coop (CIC) Program @ Eastdale

Continuous Intake Coop (CIC) is an alternative program at Eastdale CI.
Every semester students, aged 17 to 20 who still require credits to graduate, are referred to this program that allows them to work full-time  and earn credits. Kudos to teacher Peter Topolie who has been part of this program since it's inception over a decade ago.
Here is just one of many testimonials where CIC students have found success:

'Dear Peter Topolie,     I want to send you a huge thank you. When I was a struggling teenager with no motivation to finish high school all I wanted to do was work and make money. You saw potential in me that I couldn't find in myself. You helped me get credit after credit and before you know it I passed high school and am now accepted into Humber college for police foundations. I literally could not have done it with out you and I appreciate everything you have done for me. Honestly my favourite teacher of all time. Thank you again so much. Have a great day.Joshua W'

No comments:

Post a Comment