Thursday 9 March 2017

Eastdale Visits the Royal Ontario Museum (ROM)

Our Visit to the ROM


Students had the opportunity to visit the Royal Ontario Museum! Everybody learned something new or were amazed by something different at the ROM.  Below are the quotes from staff and students about our experience today.


“My favorite part was the poster and the T Rex.”  -Tiana


“My favorite part was the bat cave because I love to learn about bats.  I learned that vampire bats drink blood from animals.” -Allison.  


“I’d have to say that I loved the Eastern Wolf.  I learned that it lives near here.” Kelly.


“I learned how small we are compared to the things that have gone extinct; like the T Rex and the Brontosaurus. “  Mr. Williams


“I saw dinosaur bones, and it surprised me how big they were.” Mahir


“ I saw rocks and crystals.  They were just so pretty.  And they were hard when you touched them.” Matteo


“It was fun to scare people in the bat cave. I also learned how to get something out of the vending machine.” Jessica.


“I liked the bat cave because I went with Jessica and Kelly.” Maggie


“Me and my friend Nick were walking in the bat cave and we heard the sound of bats making noise and after that we came out.” -Saheed


“I learned that Amethysts and Agates are a variety of Quartz Crystal.” Ms. Johnston

“I was amazed by that one million dollar coin.  It was in the Guinness Book of World Records as the biggest coin in the world.” Mr. Servos




1 comment: